AICTE announces free engineering education for students with upto R 4.5 lakh family income


AICTE announces free engineering education for students with upto R 4.5 lakh family income
New Delhi: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has brought some relief for low-income parents who wish to educate their children. According to the new AICTE announcement, students will get free engineering education if their family income is upto Rs 4.5 lakh. Tuition fee waiver scheme is applicable only for B.E./B.Tech. courses in Self-Financing Engineering institutes and Self-Supporting courses in Government Aided Engineering Institutes.

Seats up to a maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake per course will be available under the scheme. Generally, for a sanctioned intake of 60 in a Branch, Tuition Fee waiver shall be given to 3 candidates.

Sons and daughters of parents whose annual income is less than 4.50 lakhs from all sources shall only be eligible under this scheme. Students who wish to avail fee concession under this scheme should furnish proof of parental income to the counseling application issued by the revenue authority not below the rank of a Deputy Tahsildar. The tuition fee waived will be as approved by the State Level Committee.
All other fees except tuition fee will have to be paid by the students. Beneficiary student admitted under AICTE TFW scheme will not be allowed to change Institution / course under any circumstances.

The new rules will be applicable for admission in 2012-13 session. The rule has been applied in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), the counseling for which starts on July 14.

The income limit for free education till last year was Rs 2.5 lakh. AICTE applies its rules to all the engineering, pharmacy, hotel management and fashion designing institutes.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Subjects in Civil Engineering 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Private Tuition in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Michael Eastwood Mastermind

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog was useful for our KVPY department Inspro Education has launched the KVPY coaching programme in Pondicherry, which allows students in grades 11 and 12 and B.sc to apply for scholarships. Inspro Education Coaching Center is the best KVPY Coaching institute. We've earned a reputation for serving the best and producing the greatest results. We have a team of experts who work to raise a student's mental level and develop a scientific method. The KVPY Entrance Exam programme at Pondicherry's Inspro Education is designed to identify and encourage exceptional students interested in pursuing a career in research.KVPY Coaching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...