Never Load Yourself with Tons of Books


Books , Books and Books.....Damn...So many books...
We have already mentioned about this before in some of our few articles, but not in much detail. So we would like to make a mention here today itself so that we can clear this out...
Never Load Yourself with Tons of Books
It’s not how many books you are studying but it’s about how well you study those few books to clear your concepts...

Trust us..Only 2 to 3 books per subject are sufficient to crack IIT JEE.

Yesterday we were chatting with an IIT Aspirant who said...

I am very confused on what and how to study. Which books to start with? It feels like I am drowning in a flood full of books!

The problem looks small but believe us, it has destroyed many students chances for JEE and AIEEE.

Study with only a few Trustworthy Books.
There are some few trustworthy books available in the market that we guess you all are aware of. Let’s make a list of those (You may replace the books listed below by the books that you feel comfortable with but they should be good ones and most importantly recommended for IIT JEE)

Physics: NCERT, HC Verma, Arihant
Chemistry: NCERT (Must Read), Arihant
Mathematics: ML  Khanna or Rd Sharma, Arihant

You can refer to Coaching material and other hardcore books like Resnick,TMH,JD LEE etc after you complete these books.

These books are more than enough to success in JEE. It’s tried and tested and is even recommended by those who cracked JEE.

So make these books a part of your preparation regime and throw away (not exactly throw ) your other useless books in a safe place.

This is how it should go…

So what should I do of the other unused books?
Of-course they are not useless but as we said earlier you may refer the other books for Problem Solving only after you have completed the above listed books.

Overloading yourself with books will result in NOTHING
In short you will be wasting your crucial time trying to figure out from which book to begin with. We know this as this has happened to experts in our team also. So we can advise this part...

Books are your best friends But LOTs of books will destroy your precious time... So chose the right book and study it thoroughly and leave no stone unturned

Best of Luck!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is excellent information. It is an amazing and wonderful to visit your blog. So, please keep posting.

    Aws Jobs in Hyderabad | today walk-ins in hyderabad for aws fresher’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are posting a good information for people and keep maintain and give more update too.
    SEO Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is one of the most exciting developments in Business Process Management (BPM) in recent history. Some industry experts believe it may be even more transformational than cloud computing transformational than cloud Automationminds team. (RPA)Automationminds lets you program in (RPA),
    Robotic Process Automation course bluePrism

    Oracle SQL/PLSQL course

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIAC providing Industrial Automation Training in PLC SCADA, Robotics and registration started few seats are left. So, what are you waiting for book your seat @ +91-99534-89987, +91-97112-87737.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Michael Mastermind Promotion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog was useful for our NEET department The Nationwide Eligibility and Admission Test (NEET) is India's most popular medical entrance exam, held on a national basis every year. NEET is required for applicants who wish to study MBBS, BDS, or other medical degrees in government or private medical institutes in India or overseas. Every year, the number of candidates increases, resulting in fierce competition. Inspro Education Coaching Centre is a well-known NEET coaching centre in Pondicherry that offers a unique framework for students to crack the NEET Exam by giving well-experienced faculty and concept-oriented coaching to match their job.NEET Coaching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...